Barely Broke is a LA based brand that is know for custom and often empowering pieces from the brown community. The designer is Rick Montana. The barely broke name comes from an ode to hustler ambition. The collaboration came about after a meeting of the minds with 19keys as a way of empowering both communities who have been oppressed and often been propagated their differences but now is the time to unify.
The Symbols on the back of the jacket represent the "united farmers workers headed by Ceasar Chavez & Black Panthers food program . Although it was said they met but never got to work together as descendants of both parties we must continue the work they led and create the collaborations they never had the opportunity to create.
Embroidery on side of jacket arms says "Paradigm Shifter" representing those who actively work to change the world.
Side arm printed crownz represents universe and our mastery of the universe
THE patches on from are logos of our collaboration the "crownz19' & "barely broke" logos
- Fully Embroidered
- Digital print w/ canvas cloth patch ( Back )
- Generous fit across the shoulders and chest
- Shell: Polyester/Cotton Twill
- Lining: Quilted Nylon Taffeta
- Durable brass zipper front closure
- Slash front welt pockets
- Hidden interior pocket
- Handy exterior pencil pocket on left sleeve
- Adjustable tabs at waistband
- Two-piece sleeve; one-button cuff
- Lightweight warmth